Introductions

Rules, Introductions and FAQ.

Moderators: brotherxaos, IronBrowncoat

GC_Gravius
The Goblin King

Introductions

Post by GC_Gravius » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 am

GamerCon is a growing community, and this thread exists for new members to introduce themselves to everyone else and to ask any questions which don't have obvious answers and that cant be found clearly elsewhere on GamerCon.com.

If you are a new member then just click here to post your first message and let us know what type of games you play, what types of games you wanna get into, where in the world you are from or whatever else you want to say.

IronBrowncoat
Level 1 House Cat

Re: Introductions

Post by IronBrowncoat » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Phuong and I do marketing for GamerCon as well as serve as a content contributor to Nerd Funnel. My favorite games are Bioshock, The Uncharted Series, Borderlands 2, the new Resident Evil, and too many others to list. I'm a big fan of fps and being a sniper. I'm probably looking to get into more multiplayer games and table top. I'm currently somewhat awful at both but would like to get better. You can also find me on Instagram as "ironbrowncoat," where you'll be able to view some of the cosplay I've done such as Chloe Frazer from Uncharted and femme Malcolm Reynolds. Chances are if you've gone to any GamerCon events, you'll probably have seen me cosplaying as either of those characters. Please, stop by and say 'hi' if you do! See you soon!

GC_Gravius
The Goblin King

Post by GC_Gravius » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am

Yo!

I am Ryan "Gravius" Berry! GamerCon's Creative Director and Chief Operations Officer.

I am super hard to miss, I have a long mohawk and am pretty much always wearing leather holsters. Although I mostly work in operations and business management I am an Illustrator and I am responsible for more than a few of the crazy designs that are starting to pop-up all over GamerCon. I am the Sculptor behind the Golden Goblin, for example!

I am a huge PC Gamer, although I also play a Lot of Pathfinder and Shadowrun, plus you can normally net me into any good board game! I also am a huge Warhammer 40k Geek, and I can talk for hours over 31st to 41st Millennium lore. My largest army is the Word Bearers... and I am a loyal Son of Horus.

As you can also see, I am The Goblin King (no relation to Jareth, ask your parents if you are too young for the reference!) and as such the Admin for the Forums. Feel free to PM me if you have a question you can't seem to get an answer too. Otherwise see you in the forums!

IronBrowncoat
Level 1 House Cat

Post by IronBrowncoat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:18 am

Can attest that you're hard to miss. I am always able to find you in a crowd. Haha

Progamming
Newb

Post by Progamming » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:20 am

Hello all, I am Hector. I am currently running Programming this year and I am a humble NPC with big dreams! I used to run Anime Conij, and have staffed for Conjecture, Condor, San Diego Comic Con, and Hanadoki over the years.

I like anime, tabletop RPGS, LARP, Ren Faire, SCA, and the occasional video game. Looking forward to working with everyone on making this convention a success.
I'm Hector your friendly neighborhood Programming guy!
Want to do a Panel? ~_^